BETT Check List
I’m travelling down to the BETT show tomorrow morning for just the one day. Â I need to ensure I have everything I need, and can get the most from my hours there. Â So with that in mind, I’m making a list, checking it twice, and hope that someone might point out something I’ve missed.
- Comfy shoes – You’re on your feet all day.
- Layers of clothing – It’s January outside, but hot in olympia.
- iPhone – Calls, texts, tweets, pictures & music. Charger
- MiFi – Can’t do without internet these days. Charger
- Samsung Tablet – Notes, Pictures and passing time on train. Charger?
- Water – Expensive inside, and you have to talk over a lot of background noise.
- Sandwich – Or two, three? Again, get this before or outside of olympia. Â Edugeek provide pizza at lunch time.
- Metro Newspaper – Train tunnel & tube entertainment.
- Business Cards – Make contacts.
- Stickers containing my contact details – Saves filling out the forms.
- Train ticket & Oyster card.
- Ruck Sack – to carry everything.
The underground service to olympia is only twice an hour Â and usually very busy. Â There is a shuttle bus from Earls Court station. I’m going to stay on the tube for one more stop and get off at West Kensington. Â It’s only a ten minute walk straight up North End Road from there.
Unless you can think of anything I’ve missed, I might see you there?